PASSIONATE APPEAL TO HELP THE ORPHANS AND WIDOWS

On behalf of the JESUS CARES FOUNDATION AND JESUS GLOBAL HARVEST MINISTRY I appeal to everyone to make contributions in cash or material items for the Less privileged and widows in our Community. Jesus Cares Foundation is an organization that I started along with Jesus Global Harvest Ministry. Our objective is in obedience to our lord Jesus Christ as written in Proverbs 19:17 “Whoever is generous to the poor lends to the Lord, and he will repay him for his deed.”, Mattew 25: 35-40  For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.’ Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ , And the King will answer them, ‘Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers,you did it to me.’

We therefore want to appeal to ALL to support us as we raise funds to pay school fees of the less privileged children in our society and provide food and empowerment to the widows and material items like clothing’s, toiletries and food items.
It is on this note that we organize Quarterly events to achieve this and we have been doing this for the past Ten (10) years. On August 28TH – 29TH,2014 Jesus Global Harvest Ministry will be holding a program “VISIT THE ORPHANS AND WIDOWS” with the objective of admonishing the Orphans and less privileged from various parts of Nigeria and providing them with gifts in cash and material items.
The purpose of this appeal is to seek donations from you in cash or material Donations like Clothing’s, Toiletries, food items etc. before the event in August. No amount is too small. We request you to donate for the betterment of the orphans and widows we work for. The amount you donate to our group ensures the safety and care of the orphans and Widows.
Please note that all cash payments are to :

ACCOUNT NAME: JESUS GLOBAL HARVEST MINISTRY

ACCOUNT NO.: 1017616079

BANK: UBA

ACCOUNT TYPE: CURRENT

CURRENCY: NAIRA


DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT DETAILS:

ACCOUNT NAME: JESUS GLOBAL HARVEST MINISTRY

ACCOUNT NO.: 3001790789

BANK: UBA

And all material items are to be delivered to any of our offices in Garki, Apo or Gwarimpa. For this kindly contact 08037051298 for details on addresses and contact person.
Please send all bank payment details to us at jesusglobalharvestministry@gmail.com or silasezeanoruo@gmail.com or send an sms to 0812-0466671. As soon as we receive your payment details one of our prayer group team members will get back to you.
Thank you for your consideration and we look forward to your assistance. If you have any questions or need further information, please feel free to contact us through our contact form at http://www.jesusglobalharvestministry.org/contact+us. We will follow up with a phone call. Read more at http://www.jesusglobalharvestministry.org/Events

I also want to use this opportunity to invite you to this August event.
God bless You!
Yours in His Service,
Evangelist Silas Eze Anoruo.

Comments

CURRENCY EXCHANGERS

Popular posts from this blog

DISTRIBUTE YOUR SONGS GLOBALLY FOR LESS

ASU EKIYE AND T-SOLO DROPS AN IJAW WEDDING SONG - AYORO

DESIGNER PERFUMES