A GOSPEL MUSIC ARTISTS' ROMANTIC REVELATION


A Gospel Artist and music Director based in Abuja, Chukwudifu Agbagwu has revealed the importance of having a Godly Wife. He reveled this on his Facebook wall while commending his lovely wife.


These are his words ''My sweet wife your absence this 4 days has opened my eyes to some truth. I went to the market today to buy some items to arrange one fine stew and I discovered how much things have gone up. It only tells me that you add your own Kuza to make it complete. What a jewel of inestimable value you are. Permit me to say just four words on this platform. Thank you, thank you, thank you and thank you. I just wonder how you combine buz with home. You plan meals and cook after a hard days work you are amazing. I tried it these few days with the children and it was not easy. Therefore permit me to say these four words.thank you, thank you, thank you and THANK YOU.''

Men please emulate this Man and always appreciate your wives. Dear Wives also do same .

Comments

CURRENCY EXCHANGERS

Popular posts from this blog

DISTRIBUTE YOUR SONGS GLOBALLY FOR LESS

ASU EKIYE AND T-SOLO DROPS AN IJAW WEDDING SONG - AYORO

DESIGNER PERFUMES