"Return to Status Quo Ante" Asu Ekiye advices Waje



My Beloved sister WAJE,
My name is Asu Ekiye, The National President of FOGMMON (Fellowship of gospel music ministers of Nigeria)
I watched u live talking about your experiences in the music Industry.. I felt very touched and seriously constrained to say this to you.
While thanking God for your sterling achievement in the world of secular music,
I want to use this medium to let u know that your primary constituency remains the church..
I want to officially invite you to Come back to Gospel Music where u started from. The Holy Spirit awaits your arrival .. There is a big space for you in the kingdom .. This is where you belong . God is about to use you to another level. God bless

Comments

CURRENCY EXCHANGERS

Popular posts from this blog

DISTRIBUTE YOUR SONGS GLOBALLY FOR LESS

ASU EKIYE AND T-SOLO DROPS AN IJAW WEDDING SONG - AYORO

DESIGNER PERFUMES