EXPERIENCE THE MINISTRY OF DENGI AKENE

Dengi Akene a multi talented and dynamic gospel singer well known for the electrifying presence of God and the miraculous he commands in worship.

‘River of Worship‘ his latest song has been sung through the lips of many, “#River of Worship” was written from a personal experience and encounter with God. It is a worship that reflects on the goodness of God. it is an exclamation of grace and a recognition that God indeed is the source of man’s strength. It reflects on hope, confidence in God’s love and how one’s life can be radically changed just by surrendering to the Father. It is also an expression of love , adoration and gratitude to the Creator.
“I was going through a season in my life where I had to rearrange my priorities and put God back at the top of my list as number one. I reference this song to john12:32 and Matthew 6:33. God first then everything else. I did that and there was a turn around".Dengi Akene
Lord Let my river of Worship flow to You
As I bring to you my sacrifice of Praise
 
Connect Dengi Akene
www.dengiefagospelmusic.com
www.twitter.com/dengiefa
www.facebook.com/dengiefagospelmusic
www.Instagram.com/dengiefa

Comments

CURRENCY EXCHANGERS

Popular posts from this blog

DISTRIBUTE YOUR SONGS GLOBALLY FOR LESS

ASU EKIYE AND T-SOLO DROPS AN IJAW WEDDING SONG - AYORO

DESIGNER PERFUMES