THE GIFT OF INFERTILITY


This book shares a candid account of the dynamic journey to embracing your divine assignment.

From moments of conception, to moments of loss and to moments of fulfillment. Nothing should be held back as you battle towards reviving your destiny.

Buy a copy today call or WhatsApp 08098010808 to get your copies delivered to you.

You can also order online HERE

"Nothing in life prepared me for a long and dynamic journey to fertility. On the trip were highs and lows, victories and failures, celebration and grief, a stern revelation of what life could hold for one unprepared for the consequences of signing up to be in the will of GOD. Making choices but realizing in the end that the only road to resolving the dilemma was to accept the commission that CHRIST had revealed to me in Matthew 6:33. That revelation changed my life completely, challenged every assumption or belief I always had in life and gave me room to embrace my gift of infertility. My deep desire to share the victory of that journey overwhelms me to the point where I often times have a sense of emptiness yet the confidence to know that HE who has started a good work in me shall complete it to HIS glory and honor.

This book is born out of my personal experience. It will speak to the heart and encourage everyone to know that we are not alone with GOD as we go in search of our divine destiny."..Nnenna Okoro




The Gift of Infertility by Nnenna Okoro is now available at This Present House (TPH) Lekki, AGON Place Abuja / Abakaliki and Laterna Bookstore, Victoria Island, Lagos. Or order online at: 
www.amazon.comwww.barnesandnoble.comwww.shopdotcom.com.ngwww.westbowpress.comand www.thegiftofinfertility.com

Comments

CURRENCY EXCHANGERS

Popular posts from this blog

DISTRIBUTE YOUR SONGS GLOBALLY FOR LESS

ASU EKIYE AND T-SOLO DROPS AN IJAW WEDDING SONG - AYORO

DESIGNER PERFUMES