The Elbow Talented Gospel Minister - Destiny De Great

 My name is formally known as Uduakobong Andrew Effiong aka Destiny Degreat. An award winning Keyboardist, C.E.O. Elbow Music Ministry Worldwide, an event planner and tv presenter.
I held from Ekpene-Ukim village in Uruan L.G.A of Akwa Ibom state, Nigeria, presently based in FCT Abuja, Nigeria, a B.SC. degree holder in Chemistry graduated from University of Abuja, Nigeria in 2019.

I started music by playing drums during my secondary School days. As a little boy , I had an undying love and passion for music especially as I grew up in a Godly home which is known for gospel music.

I started playing keyboard in 2005, after some years, I started making unique melodies on the keyboard and the unquenchable thirst and penchant for excellent drove me into even doing better in which I made my first trip outside Nigeria in 2012. This consequentially earned me the name 'Magic Finger' sequelled to which I was motivated to use my elbow in playing the keyboard.

Using my elbow to play keyboard and minister to lives came through revelation when an angel appeared to me on the 22nd of December 2015 in a program as if I slept off, right there he showed me how to play keyboard with the elbow and that's how I started it though it wasn't easy.

However, I was able to shot 2 elbow videos in 2017 tittle: Joyous Celebration and Niger Delta praise which actually showcased me to the world and I did another video in 2019 tittle: Elbow worship Medley which is still in the heart of many.

Several awards have been coming in since I started running this vision, ministering in different platforms with different gospel artistes both within and outside, blessing and imparting lives with the instrumentality of my elbow and testimonies everywhere.

JESUS BE GLORIFIED FOREVER.


Facebook: Destiny Andrew
Instagram: Destiny Degreat
YouTube: Destiny Degreat Tv
Whatsapp: 07036704054

Comments

CURRENCY EXCHANGERS

Popular posts from this blog

DISTRIBUTE YOUR SONGS GLOBALLY FOR LESS

ASU EKIYE AND T-SOLO DROPS AN IJAW WEDDING SONG - AYORO

DESIGNER PERFUMES